Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> APPLY HERE!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tasertzak
Raider

re: Darshal Wind-Walker Monk

Real Life First Name/Preferred Nickname:

Prefessed Nickname: Darshal

Raid attendance: 

I will be able to attend most, if not all raids. Gotta have a real life some nights =)

Character Name/Class/Server:

Darshal  Wind-Walker monk on hyjal

Spec:

I am currently Wind-walker . 

I am perfectly fine tanking and have usually tanked on my warrior. I am trying to learn to tank on all possible calsses.

Thoery-crafting:

True mastery does not come without research. Most simple questions about my class I go to Icy-veins about but if there is a question I really want answered I'll try to delve into elitist jerks.

Preparation:

To prepare for any fight I don't know I first look up the fight from the perspective of what role I will be playing. If i have time I will watch in the perspective of all the other roles especially where it counts to know how to synergize with the rest of the raid.

UI:

http://imgur.com/QFiRpBG

I like to keep things simple. I have tried the fancy raid UIs but I often end up getting very confused.

I keep the basic proc warnings for my class that otherwise would be difficult to track.

Previous guild: 

I am the raid leader for Malicious Mischief-Hyjal but the end of the expansion has brought poor attendance so I tagged along with Tigerstrpes.

Previous Experience:

I was a noob in BC knowing almost nothing and being carried through BT. Wrath I became the main tank for my guild and we cleared every raid tier before the next with the exception of Ulduar. In cata I was the maintank for the guild until Dragon soul where I took a long hiatus until SoO was released in Mop. I have cleared 14/14 normal and made attempts of a few of the heroic bosses before we stopped raiding.

Other Classes:

I know a decent amount about frost/blood DKs and have played a warrior in all specs for 7 years.

I am fine with using my mic in mumble.

Internet:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/98224871.png

specs:

processor: intel core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz

RAM: 8G

video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 555

I do not have frequent connection issues.

I know Tigerstrpes in the guild.

I would like to join because it's fun raiding and gambling with a pug group every week doesn't sound like much fun.

Standing out: 

To make a difference while playing my class I like to always improve upon my last time doing a fight. When getting more gear it's usually an excuse to be a little nicer to the fingers hitting the keys. It's fun to master something but there's always more to learn. one step between some adds can completely change dps. 

Personal: 

I am a to-be coder learning C#, Java, Javascript, and SQL. My personal hobbies outside of WoW are blacksmithing and fishing.

<Leoric>

re: Darshal Wind-Walker Monk

Thank you for putting in the time to do the application this way!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> APPLY HERE!! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum