Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> APPLY HERE!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voilátion3366

re: Violátion- Shadow Priest

Personal Information

• Real Life First Name/Preferred Nickname: Steven/Bob
  • We raid Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM PST. We expect raiders to maintain a minimum of 80-85% or above attendance. Can you maintain this? How often on average would you need to miss a raid? Might miss on average one raid a month, but i am a "no-lifer" so shouldn't miss any under normal circumstances.

Character Information

• Character Name:Violátion
  • Character Class:Shadow Priest
  • Character Server:Hyjal
  • What do you consider your main spec and off-spec? Main Spec-Shadow Off Spec-Shadow (hate priest healing with a passion)
  • Are you competent and willing to play an off-spec during raids? For which ones do you have appropriate gear and experience? I am not willing to play an offspec during a raid. 

Preparation and Raid Performance

• How do you keep up with developments in theorycraft for your spec and class (i.e. how do you keep up with changes to your class/spec)? Please list sources and sites you use: Icy Veins all the way
  • How do you learn and prepare for new fights and progression? I read up on icyveins and then watch fatboss video
  • Please provide a screenshot of your UI in an active raid setting (queue for LFR if needed):yea i cant figure out how to post pics here
  • Please provide a link to a combat-log, WoL or similar parse: (If you do not have a current parse please go into detail about how you maximize your class's potential in a raid or specific fight. Show us you know your class. While we review your app, please still try to record a parse) This is an alt i have not logged anything with this toon. 

Character History

• What guilds were you in previously and your reasons for leaving?last raiding guild i was in was hordehound gang on dentarg.. raided in a 10man through some of MSV progression after MOP released then i took a break from wow until recently.
  • Did you have any notable roles in previous guilds (officer, raid leader, loot council, etc)?ive been officer in 3 guilds
  • Please list any relevant raid experience you have. Specifically, describe in detail your experience in Pandaria. Additionally, provide any highlights of your raid history in previous expansions:started progressing through MSV before i stopped playing wow. ive done some HOF,TOES,TOT,and SOO since ive been back (not including lfr)
  • Do you have any alternate characters or experience playing other classes?Yes.. i dont have a mage or a warrior

System Information

• Please list the basic specs of your CPU, RAM, and video card. How many FPS do you typically have during combat of a 25 man raid encounter?i get about 35 fps during 25mans.. low would be about 15-20 on fights such as elegon
  • Do you have a mic and are you comfortable speaking during raids?yes.. i am comfortable speaking during raids
  • Please go to http://www.pingtest.net/ and post the image of the results of a speed test to Los Angeles, CA here (include the results of the packet loss test):yea no thanks this application is too extensive as it is
  • Besides a rare issue, do you have connection or latency issues?typically i have great connection

Miscellaneous

• Do you know anyone in Requiesto En Pace? Is there someone from a previous guild we could contact regarding your application and abilities (It's okay if you'd rather not list someone)?NO
  • Why are you looking to join Requiesto En Pace?i am a die hard raider at heart and it sucks not to be able to raid consistantly since ive been back 
  • What makes you stand out from other applicants?i make a mean bowl of ramen noodle
  • Tell us a little bit about who you are in real life:i am a gamer in real life
  • Short and sweet - Write or link something that reflects your personality: "who says nothing is impossible?... Ive been doing nothing for years"
  • If you are on a different server please leave a way to contact you (Battle.net, Email, etc):Violation is on Hyjal

Kushuaia
Officer

Hey there! you mention in your app this is your alt? Are you looking to just raid offnights with us, or are you tryig to main switch?

I'm not too happy with the Copy+Paste layout or your application. If you are in any way SERIOUS of applying into a Semi HC Progression guild I would advise you to take the time, and layout your application the correct way. If you aren't serious or really have the want to be in a Semi HC progression guild just don't apply. This application is a prime example of people we are not interested to bring into our guild. Good luck. Little advise, take the application process a bit more serious. Guilds wont be interested in players who WILL not play an offspec, or who will not do a certain part of the app because "They don't know how to" or comment on how lengthy the app is so they will not add further information.

Thanks GL

Leoric (GM of ReP)

Eggwolls

Not sure why you're not happy with the copy+paste format. That's what I instructed them to do so we could see the questions and answers together. Or do you mean something else? I can change the color of the questions so the answers are easier to discern..? Let me know.

OP, as far as your lack of willingness to do every aspect of the applications, I get it. You're basically lazy. But you are trying to sell yourself to us. We are a serious raiding guild and we want our applicants to be serious as well. If you can't portray that to us by doing simple tasks, you won't fit well here. You said earlier you are a "no lifer" so it sounds like you have the time to click a link, run a ping test and copy paste an image link for us. Sorry we asked you to do so much. Good luck wherever you end up.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum