Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> About ReP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kapoww
Raider

re: The Reading

I have read the rules that we needed to go over. 

Kushuaia
Officer

re: Dedication and you

Read.

re: Read

Read

Valkyrìon

re: RE: dedication and you

Myself and Hali have officially read this :D

Shamalock1
Raider

read

Priestdtf
Raider

Read.

Calathon
Raider

Calathon, Vigoratia and Tanyaa all read....

Mojadø

read

Eggwolls

Just for clarification, if someone posts about it, will they still get 2500gp? Also, can we get saved to another raid if we know we won't be able to make normal raid that week (and we've informed officers/GM about it beforehand)?

Read.

<Leoric>

It has come to my attention that some of you are not use to the way a structured raiding guild is ran, our have not had the pleasure of being in a guild where every single raider is a vital part of the raid. That being said I would like to take a moment and focus on some policies and expectations.

I know that some of you have friends with in this guild and some of you have friends in other guilds. Raiding with your friends is a fun thing to do and I don't have any ill feelings about helping some friends or their guilds on your own time.

There is one thing I don't like nor will I excuse and that is a core raider getting saved/locked in different run before our raid week has started or is over with. What I mean by this is filling in for a friends guild because they are short a raider that week, or wanting to get into a heroic run because someone is willing to take you through it, or getting yourself saved to a certain boss because you think you are helping the raid group in doing so.

Filling in for a friends guild because they are short a raider that week cripples ours raid group. We are then short one raider for our raid week.

If you decide to get ran through heroic bosses to experience heroics, you are then killing the group's hard work and time put into raids, that would lead us up to heroics.

Getting yourself saved to a later boss thinking you are doing the raid a favor is ridiculous. That's why we have extended lock outs.

What I am trying to push is the way ReP ran in the past as a well structured raiding guild. Moving together, advancing through raid together, wiping together and celebrating together after our hard work as one. When a kink in our chain is broken it affects us all. You may not think so but it does. 

Just because we are a 25m progression raid group, does not mean one person's attendance, dps, hps, and raid awareness is not important. We are all important to our raid group. 

If you decide you want to perform any of these actions please inform us by posting on our forums so we can all read it and plan quickly around it. I know that what you choose to do with the game you pay to play is entirely up to you, but also look at it from our point of view. We need to have DEDICATED raiders for our core progression raid nights. So if you just want to raid when ever you feel like it we can accommodate that by putting you on our bench team and bringing you on when we have a need for you or an open spot. Choosing to cripple the raid group does not show DEDICATION and will also gain you 2500 gp.

Please let me know you have read this by posting under this one.

Thanks guys

Leoric

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> About ReP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum