Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> Weekly Donations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
<Leoric>

re: Donations for the Week of 6/3/2014

Hey everyone! This weeks donations are going to be (5) Pandaren Treasure Noodle Cart Kit! Please make sure you are sending these materials to Leoric in game so that you can receive your Ep for the week,

PLEASE REMEBER THAT YOUR CUT OFF DATE TO GAIN EP IS WEDNESDAY AT 11:59 PM

Thanks guys!

Leoric

Eggwolls

I'd like to ask that we give more notice on what to donate or offer an extension if it can't be put up until the day before the deadline. I'm sure there are a lot of people who can't/don't log on in time to give their donation.

Ideally, a whole week would be nice, so posting the donations every Wednesday night saying that the deadline is the following Wednesday (or before every reset) would be great.

Can we change the donations to a set amount of gold per week, this would make the donations easier since we could simply deposit into the guild bank and the logs can just be checked once per day. Or we can still continue to mail it whatever is easiest. But I don't see the real value of donating different items per week when the gold that is donated can be used to purchase exactly what we need. Also unrelated i'm curious what is in the last guild bank tab.

<Leoric>

Bubbles and I liked the idea of posting it Wednesday night so raiders would have a whole week to donate. That something Im going to start doing! Gets us more mats and more people some EP! So win win!! So for this week ill extend it till  Saturday. Just so everyone can get a worthy shot at donating. Good idea Eggs it will definitely help out!

Leoric 

<Leoric>

As for your request Box, ill add in gold donations as a way to gain ep. 1:1 Ep/Gold with a max of 500 ep gained per week. Same as regular donation cap. Just mail it to me as well. Reason being, there might be some unexpected traffic on the guild Money log and it may get hidden. So with that slight chance Id rather you guys just mail it. Makes it easier, no fuss. 

Thanks for the good ideas guys!

-Leoric

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> Weekly Donations All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: