Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> APPLY HERE!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
<Leoric>

re: Application~

Agreed eggs! I forgot to comment on that as well!

Eggwolls

Wish I could see your pve gear/spec on armory but you've been pvping as of late. (:

Love the application, everything looks good on paper! Darshal and Tigerstripes are good raiders. Im hoping you can become an asset to our raid team. Add my battle tag leoric#1253 so we can chat some more and hopefully get you into the raid this week to see how well you can perform with us. We will be doing heroics again this week so i would advise you to look up the first wing in SoO Heroic. 

Hope to talk to you soon!

Leoric (GM/RL of ReP)

Thejster

Real Life First Name/Preferred Nickname:

preferred nickname: Alui

Raid Attendance:

I can raid any time especially after the 16th because summer semester for school is over I just have to make sure work doesn’t get in the way, they may have me closing some nights but I’ll be sure to let raid leads know way in advance if I’ll be there or not.

Character name/class/server:

Alui Enhancement Shaman on Hyjal

Spec:

I am Enhancement main spec for PvE and have a resto off-spec for PvP but I have healed in a PvE setting before on my shaman.

Theory-crafting:

Theory is a branch of science where you need a hypotheses and a repetition of testing to further falsification about something.  Thankfully most of this research has been provided to me through countless tests done by other players who have managed to pull the greatest of numbers and all these test results I have found through icy-veins, elitist jerks, Noxxic, the occasional browse through trade chat and even paying attention to specific classes in LFR who manages to pull high DPS on boss fights I’ll go to their armory page and look up what they have different to mine.

Preparation:

To prepare for any fight I do what all DPS does, nothing. (kidding) But really I will look up if there are different methods of which a boss fight can be done. I will then ask a raid leader which of the multiple methods, if any, the guild finds easiest due to raid composition and then I will study the strat until I can basically lead the raid myself in terms of what everybody including myself should do. I will also switch to my other toons and make sure I have provided myself with enough pots and flasks for the week and to make sure I have gemmed/chanted any new pieces I have received. 

UI:

http://i.imgur.com/uK7ItRS.png

I figured if I have to look at it for long periods of time I may as well make it look purdy.

Previous Guild:

I have been a part of many different guilds over my time of playing and my most previous guild was Malicious Mischief-Hyjal and like all endings of xpack raiders slowly drift away until the next one comes out.

Previous Experience:
I started out in early BC but only started raiding when a friend of mine got me into a guild because most guilds on my server had an age requirement I didn’t meet at the time. At the release of wrath is when I started to wonder into the more hardcore raiding scene because I had so much free time and nothing to do but this game but as the end of wrath came about I started trying other games due to the boring nature of clearing all content and having nothing else to do. I raided at the start of cata but because of the inactivity on our server, I stopped playing WoW and focused more on League of Legends.  Friends of mine convinced me to come back towards the end of cata and release of MoP where we had formed our own guild and raided the first tier content of MoP before attendance started becoming an issue and we later disband.

Other Classes: I use to play a feral druid for the start of my time playing WoW, I knew everything there was to know about a druid  at the time and have done research for warrior tanking, hunter, shaman, rogue and started learning about holy pallys.

Internet:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/99101836.png

specs: processor: intel core i5

RAM: 8g

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520

I almost never DC, unless I have a lot of people at my house using the internet at once. I sit at 30-40 FPS during a 25m raid

I know Darshal and Tigerstripes

I am looking to join because I have always enjoyed a 25m raid over a 10m raid and because I know members in your guild who say good things about you all.

Standing out:

I learn and adapt quickly to any new strat that is given to me and I when I come I am there to mean business and do what it takes to get the job done. I don’t moan groan and complain about every failed attempt and I always try to do better than my last attempt. I fess up to any mistakes I make and come to raid with a positive attitude.

Personal: I play this and league of legends almost exclusively. I enjoy pvping on off time so if anybody wants to do arena or bgs I’ll be glad to. I go to school and work and I don’t like to play on holidays if I can help it. I’m very easy to get ahold of 9/10 I am always at my computer and I like to hang out in mumble/vent/TS/skype whatever to talk with people. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> APPLY HERE!! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum