Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> Attendance Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deever

re: Deever/Throttletusk/Sunonsum

Eggwolls wrote:

Really awesome screenshots, it looks pretty interesting! Hope you guys sort out your issues soon, I know how crappy money can be to you. ;D Hope to see you soon!

Thanks! I'll keep updating that site with screenshots and other such fun-ness as the game progresses.

Eggwolls

Really awesome screenshots, it looks pretty interesting! Hope you guys sort out your issues soon, I know how crappy money can be to you. ;D Hope to see you soon!

Hey all,

Just wanted to post here in case my convo was forgotten. I'll likely be out for a month or two while my wife and I sort out some financial issues. If you want to see what I've been up to, I'm a game designer/animator by profession, and I decided to do a fan game based on characters in WoW.

http://jlanderson2010.deviantart.com/ and I'll post some images of gameplay on that site as I progress.

Cheers,

James

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> Attendance Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: