Post new topic   Reply to topic    Requiesto En Pace US-Hyjal Forum Index -> Attendance Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
>Pipp<
Guild Master

re: Leaving

From Leo and I

Good Luck. Sorry to see you leave the guild again Sarah.

Mojadø

If it wasn't already obvious enough I will be leaving with her. I have very similar feelings about this and it is difficult to come to raid every night knowing more than half of the raid is pugs. We have been looking and recruiting but I feel like I have put in my time and effort to help but it just isn't there yet. I wish everyone the best of luck, whether it be in 10 or 25 man.

Like egg said we are adding to the problem but I don't feel like any true progress has been made towards the roster. We bring too many non guildies that do not ever plan on joining because they are either alts or don't want to join for some other reason. Again, good luck with the recruiting and have fun, because it is in the end, just a game.

Eggwolls

I've given this a lot of thought and I've made up my mind that it would be best for me to leave ReP. When I log in to raid, I am not as excited as I'd like to be and I'm simply not happy with the situation we are in. I understand I'll be adding to the problem and I'm sorry for that, but so far, it hasn't been as fun of an environment as I thought it would be. With Old leaving for now, I've definitely realized I'm not very happy here. All this combined with the late raid nights (on my time) and me missing heroic raiding, I'm stepping out. I'm sorry for the timing and I wish everyone good luck in the game.

I'm also not very interested in talking about my decision with anyone or being asked for clarification. I feel bad enough as it is, but I realize that my happiness trumps anyone else's, so sorry if I ignore you if you ask me.

Jump to: